Print SMS Conversation app not responding
Updates to the Android System WebView may result in the inability to print SMS conversations to .PDF within SMS Backup & Restore and app instability. To enable printing, the Android System WebView app can be reset to the factory version.
NOTE: REMEMBER TO REINSTALL UPDATES TO WEBVIEW, AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY, TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LATEST SECURITY AND BUG FIXES.
To temporarily downgrade Android System WebView:
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Select “Applications”
- Select “Application Manager”
- Tap “MORE” and select “Show system apps”
- Scroll to and select “Android System WebView”
- Tap “DISABLE”
- When asked “Do you want to replace this app with the factory version”, tap “OK”
- Tab “Enable”
After printing conversations you can reinstall updates to Android System Webview on Google Play
For more information on the Android System WebView bug and updates you can view: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/vrFgtdBBWQ4/WSAcBJcCAQAJ